This is it! The profound 7-week dive into the roots of your experience of meeting and separation from your true love.
"Twin flame" is just the latest buzzword in the spiritual community for true love- it's Soulmate 2.o. But it's the confusing and disempowering teachings around the concept that are harmful.
If you've experienced a so-called "twin flame" meeting and subsequent separation, you've also been through the devastating and often-paralyzing soul-deep heartbreak associated with an encounter of this caliber. You've most likely also immersed yourself in the teachings and ideas around the concept of twin flames, with intense study and inner transformational work.
If this inner work has left you feeling disconnected from your true self, feeling a lack of progress, feeling confused and disillusioned and with a niggling sense of something crucial missing, there is hope! I have been exactly where you are, only it took me years to dig myself out of the hole I was in. My sense of confidence, self-love and self-esteem suffered terribly as a result of embracing some of the confusing ideas being circulated around twin flames and what we're told we must do to bring about "reunion".
Twin Flame Rehab: Transcendence cuts to the chase: this program has been designed specifically to guide you through the pain and heartbreak and to help you understand your experience from a much more empowered, clear perspective. You'll emerge on the other side with an unshakeable sense of self-love, confidence and new relationship with yourself, in addition to truly feeling and knowing your power as a divine creator of your experience. You'll see your experience with new eyes and a timeless knowing.
If you've had an experience of heartbreaking love loss in the form of meeting and subsequent separation from a so-called "twin flame", as they're widely known in the spiritual community, you know that emergence from the very dark place your heart and soul can go to is next to impossible. But- if you've immersed yourself in the teachings and ideologies of twin flame mythology, and come to the conclusion that something vital is missing, and you're ready for a fresh reframe- this is for you!
This brief but enlightening breakdown of 3 essential tips will get you on the path to real restoration of your inner power and self-love. These tips provide the perfect introduction to the deeper work we will do in the supremely transformative 7-week healing container Twin Flame Rehab: Transcendence- open now.
To begin, though, get access to these crucial gems here.
I am creating a group of 10 women to beta-test my program and am in search of participants. If you yourself have, or know of any women who have experienced the following, I would love to chat.
>>>Women who have met a great love, followed by the loss of it and are heartbroken, devastated and confused by the experience. The meeting/loss serves as a catalyst for spiritual awakening.<<<
The goal: We will work together to help you understand the “why” of this experience on an energetic, karmic pattern level and to move toward true healing of your beautiful heart and soul. You will learn to be relentlessly loving to yourself as you heal and to understand that you are a powerful creator who has the capacity to create anything you desire, including love.
If you participate, your investment is $47. We begin Friday, March 2. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line "beta test group" if this resonates. Your feedback and personal results will shape and inform how the ultimate program is structured.
To have and nurture a practice of gratitude is a very useful and healthy habit. It serves to expand our appreciation of that which we have brought into our lives; the blessings, privileges, relationships, support, prosperity and love. To remind ourselves of the good things regularly, opens up the possibility to bring in more of the same. This practice can be especially helpful when things go wrong: when the car breaks down making you late for work, when you screw up an interview, when your flight gets cancelled, when the dog pukes on the bed as you’re leaving the room to check on your crying toddler during dinner prep. It helps us reframe our immediate experience to focus on the positive things we do have going on, which is great when it looks like everything’s going to shit at the moment. It motivates us to get through whatever unpleasantness or inconvenience we’re experiencing.
So- how does being grateful act as an excuse to be complacent? It may seem counter-intuitive, but hear me out.
Say you have a friend who likes to create drama in her life. Whenever she calls, you dread answering the phone because you know you’ll end up feeling energetically drained. Your normally upbeat outlook will be dimmed and you’ll feel diminished. But, she’s sort of a friend, and you feel obligated to listen and support, even though you know she’ll never act on the advice she asks for from you. You tell yourself to be grateful for her, because she has picked up your kids after school once or twice.
If you want to create a life that is aligned with who you really are, you might find yourself eliminating people from your circle because you aren’t happy with the way you feel after interacting with them. And yet, something that resembles gratitude sneaks into your mental space, telling you that you should be grateful to have someone like her who can help out in a pinch. This is not true gratitude.
When we are actively working on changing something in our lives, what looks like gratitude is actually resistance. As we work to change circumstances and are busy creating a new result, resistance is guaranteed. It shows up in many forms: procrastination, forgetfulness and just plain quitting are common ones. But “gratitude” for what we already have may also arise. Why? It’s the ego’s way of keeping us where we are: comfortable with the familiar. You might tell yourself: “But I already have ______. Why should I change anything? This is pretty good, right? I have it better than Matt and his wife!” (or whoever) :)
It’s time to check yourself. This is not gratitude. This is egoic resistance and you need to recognize it for what it is before it derails you from your goal. The good thing is that once you identify it, it becomes easier to avoid as you move toward your desired outcome and your highest potential.
Knowing your soul-level gifts and qualities sets you up for success in creating what you truly want. It facilitates moving into the highest expression of who you are.
Need more information on discovering your soul gifts and qualities and clearing the negative karmic patterns keeping you from manifesting your goals? Go here to learn how we can do this via the Akashic Records and Soul Realignment.
Welcome! Guidelines for the Facebook group Divine Collective follow. So happy to have you here!
This is a safe place for conscious souls to embrace, discuss and increase the depth of understanding and empowerment around your divinity. You are- we ALL are- immensely powerful creators, constantly creating our experience through the choices we make. This community exists to help you understand the power you wield and to teach you to wield it
It's time to ground your divinity in your human experience. We are all created as individual expressions of Divine Source. We have free will and unlimited access to abundance in whatever form we desire it. We are the only ones preventing ourselves from having our heart's desire.
Being the powerful creators we are, with this power comes responsibility. Know this: you’re not a victim. It’s time to embrace all your creations- the ones you see as “good” and the ones you see as “bad”- and I'll teach you to begin creating "on purpose". So, show up and be accountable for your creations. Especially the ones you want to change.
Remember: Knowledge = Power = Responsibility
My soul group is one of earth connection. I draw strength from Mother Earth, being in the woods and from my animal friends. Expect to hear from spirit animals, elementals, the tarot and crystal consciousness in this community on a fairly regular basis. Feel free to chime in with your own experiences too and ask questions! I'll do my utmost to help and support you.
And plan on having fun and engaging in shenanigans aplenty! I truly identify as a sarcastic wise-ass and you’ll see that in here for sure. The core of this group is embracing who you are at soul level and enjoying your human experience! I am here to guide and empower you.
1. No bullying, spamming, or general ass-holery. Jerks will be booted. Personal integrity is key and this is the most important rule.
2. No promotions. Selling posts will be deleted. This is not a business group, however, sharing business successes of any kind is encouraged!
If you have any questions, PM Sara Martin.
Monday: what do you want to create this week?
Tuesday Intuition: need some quick guidance? Pop your question here!
Wednesday: align your goals with who you are at soul level
Thursday: tune into the energy of your desire. Distill it down to ONE word or a very short phrase.
Woo Friday: Ask Sara!
Saturday/Sunday: If you’re trying to create a new result in a specific life area, you MUST take new action. Often, weekends are the most unstructured times we have, which we can utilize to undertake a new course of action. Are you doing something new and scary this weekend? Tell us all about it!
Go here to join if you haven't already!
Making the decision to embark on a spiritual path is hopefully done with a healthy amount of deliberation and intuitive guidance. However, with the overwhelming number of choices we have available to us today and the waning of ancestral wisdom in mainstream Western culture, the possibility exists that we may sally forth down a road which presents dis-empowering concepts and inaccuracies. In the spirit of advocating for personal power and responsibility, this post is distilled from comments and feedback from my readers. Thanks to everyone who wrote and commented on my Facebook page!
1) Spiritual growth is all airy-fairy, rainbow-farting unicorns and the like. In other words, it’s all light/positive, no negative/shadow. This couldn’t be further from the truth. To grow as whole beings, to blend the spiritual and the material and all that lofty stuff, we must acknowledge ALL that is within us. We must face the dark parts, the parts where despair and heartbreak exert an iron-like hold. Integrating this part of ourselves is some of the most difficult work we can do, but the rewards are vast.
2) One-size-fits-all. You must meditate, say this affirmation, burn this incense, create a vision board, etc., ad infinitum… to get the result/outcome you want. No. What works for that chill dude over there may or may not work for you. My suggestion would be to examine your intention. Clarify your goal. Customize your spiritual discipline for you and only you.
3) Spirituality isn’t practical. Nope again. The only way spirituality works is for it to be put to practical use. Use that shit everyday. How? Monitor your thoughts and work on eliminating negative thought patterns. When you’re out in the world, remember that everyone you meet is struggling inside with something. Treat them like a human being, even when (especially when!) they fail to treat you as such. Caveat: don’t be a doormat. See? Tricky!
4) Meditating is a must and it takes years to master. Not necessarily. The thing to remember here is to use the method of meditation that you need at this point in your life. This may require some testing of various types of meditation, of which there are many. Have a look at this article for suggestions.
5) Alternative spiritual practices are not “from god” or are “pagan, heathen” yadda yadda. Hmm… well, so what if they’re pagan, heathen, agnostic, Hindu etc? And as for being “from god”, that denotes a Judeo-Christian perspective, which in and of itself is neither good nor bad. It’s just that, a perspective. Like all the other perspectives of the 7-plus billion unique souls here on Earth. If you are developing a connection with your higher self, divine source, creator, god or whatever you choose to call it and you are taking personal responsibility for your creations; if you are practicing loving kindness in your daily life, you’re off to a good start.
6) To be “spiritual” is to eschew financial abundance and ignore/demonize money. Arrgh! There is so much that can be discussed regarding money and spirituality and covering it fully is beyond the scope of this little blog. Remember this: money is a medium of exchange and energetically, it is neutral. It’s what we do with it that gives it a positive or negative charge.
This list could go on and on but I must stop here for brevity’s sake. What are your thoughts? What are some misguided ideas you’ve encountered regarding spiritual growth and development?
Until next time,
Sara Martin: Twin Flame Rehabber, Creatrix of Talismans